Maxicorp Painting Services is hiring!
Our Motto: Experienced the Maxicorp Difference!
We are looking for Professional Commercial Painters who are experienced and seeking full time hours are needed for ongoing commercial painting projects in Houston, TX. Maxicorp Painting Services, a growing firm which is located off Beltway 8 and Hammerly Blvd near Memorial City needs dependable painters.
You will be painting and servicing property management firms, large commercial real estate organizations, and multi-location business mostly in the greater Houston, TX area, but with occasional out of town work opportunities possible in major cities such as Galveston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and College Station.
We are looking for Professional Commercial Painters preferably with at least 5 years of commercial painting experience in Houston, TX, with experience in both exterior and interior projects, lift-certified preferred, and OSHA compliant preferably in Office, Retail, and Industrial. You must have reliable transportation to and from daily work projects and be able to exhibit quality workmanship in spraying, brush and roll, tape and float, and sheet rock if hired. We prefer to set you up on weekly direct deposit after we have had the opportunity to observe you. Pro Painters seeking competitive full time hourly wages and ongoing job security should apply for this role.
We offer daily work and pay day is each Friday for all of our Painters. This opening is for hard working Professional Commercial Painters who do great work, require minimal supervision, and meet deadlines. If this is you, please apply. If NOT, please don’t apply. We also carry general liability insurance and workers compensation through our company to protect you on our projects. We will expect you to complete our Aerial Lift and Fall Protection Certification if you are hired and required to operate our lifts, and we’ll supervise that training at our headquarters.
You need to be a team player who is committed to your trade and able to do quality work at all times. If you desire steady income or a great opportunity for additional income, this is a great place to be. You also must be willing and able to work occasional weekends, nights, and extended hours if job deadlines require it.
Learn more about us online, www.houstoncommercialpaintingservices.com, and see if the fit is mutual.
To apply for the Professional Commercial Painter opening, please text our Business Manager your name and direct phone number. Our Business Manager will respond asap and set up an interview. Also, since we will require you to fill out an employment application and provide us two forms of valid identification, we recommend stopping by our office to pick up the application in advance so you can turn it in completed on the day of your interview. The day of your scheduled interview, you will also meet the management team.
Please note, we are NOT looking to hire Residential painters. This opening is for Commercial Painters ONLY.
Please apply ONLY if you have prior Commercial experience to speak about in the following:
- Tape and Float
- Sheetrock Repair
- Brush and Roll
Best things to let us know about you up front:
1. Are you currently a Professional Commercial Painter with at least 5 years experience in the Houston market?
2. Can you work on exterior and interior commercial projects without limitations right now?
3. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or DUI, and if so, which and how long ago?
4. Are you bilingual?
5. Do you have your own reliable transportation to and from work, and can you provide proof that you are authorized to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Texas, because you will be asked to provide valid identification upon employment?
7. Do you have a valid bank account to set up direct deposit when hired?
8. Do you have any questions about being asked to complete Aerial Lift and Fall Protection certification?
9. Do you have any other related business skills preferably lift-certified, OSHA card, own tools and/or spray rigs, texture work experience, power washing skills, bilingual speaking ability, wood replacement/carpentry skills, or other commercial skills?
Benefits of joining our team:
Gain great experience in commercial painting and better references from larger clients.
Full time hours available daily, for steady 40 hour weeks.
Gain more experience in various types of projects as your performance progresses.
Do great work and you will be trusted with greater responsibilities or more hours.
Job security to count on during uncertain times.
Visit us at Maxicorp Painting Services and Experience the Maxicorp Difference today!